Kiddy Paint Software for PC
New Version 1.1 Release 26-11-09
Kiddy Paint is a simple to use computer painting and drawing program for children aged between 4 and 8 years old. With this program your children can create wonderfully colourful pictures that they can easily print to paper or save to hard disk. Not only are there pencil and paint brush tools but also tools to easily draw circles, rectangles and straight lines. But that is not all. Just take a look at the features listed below.
- Paint colourful trails of flowers, meadow grass, balloons or snow flakes onto your picture simply by moving the mouse around the canvas.
- Change the thickness of your pencil or paint brush simply by moving the 'size slider'.
- Draw or paint using a variety of colours that are easily selectable from a simple palette.
- Made a mistake? Simply use the 'go back' button to step back through your picture additions.
- Not happy with your picture? Start again by selecting a new canvas.
- Your child can easily save pictures to the hard disk with a simple to use custom 'save dialog' box. Their pictures are always saved to the folder where the program resides on your computer's hard disk. That way you should always be able to find your children's pictures as they won't be scattered all over your hard drive.
- Pictures can be printed to A4 paper using the standard Windows™ 'print dialog'. *Only A4 paper sizes are supported.
- Choose from 5 different background skins to brighten up the application interface.
Kiddy Paint Screenshot
Download Kiddy Paint absolutely FREE. There is no complicated install and no other files are added to your computer system. Simply download, unzip and place the program in it's own folder that you create on your hard disk. Feel free to create a shortcut on your desktop so that your children can launch the program easily.
Remember that anything your child creates and then saves using this program is automatically saved to the folder where the program resides on your hard disk. This is an important thing to remember when you want to view saved pictures later on. It also prevents your child from saving artwork to other locations on your computer that may be difficult to find at a later date. This is a major advantage of Kiddy Paint.
What's new in Version 1.1 :: Better compatibility with Windows 7 and Vista, pictures are now saved in the JPEG format not BMP for smaller file sizes, a few minor bug fixes.
Coming Soon :: Sign up for our occasional newsletter to receive email notifications when updates are made and new software is launched.
Our software is designed to be intuitive and simple to use. In most cases there are no complicated manuals or help files. Our software is free from viruses, adware, trojans and other nasties so you can use it in confidence.
Oh, and did we mention it is totally FREE!
PC running Microsoft Windows 7, Vista or XP with 4.54Mb hard disk space. Once the download is complete you may need to unzip the compressed file using a suitable program such as WinZip, then place the program in a folder of your choice somewhere in your 'My Documents' folder. Double click on the program icon to run it.